Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
By Smithy
Hi

As it says I am selling my 21,000 mile 2016 Bullet project as I am never going to finish it. The bike runs and has an MOT until March but requires finishing detail work to make it a better job than I've made of it!
GOOD BITS
The bike runs and everything works, it has a Hitchcocks Mukuni carb conversion (original FI throttle body and fuel pump comes with bike). I've re-painted the frame recently. Comes with the fabulous reg number M55 ENF. Trials type top yoke and separate headlamp.
BAD BITS
I cut off the pillion footrest loops and the centre stand bracket (no I don't know why either!). The tank is badly sprayed and has a few dents and the seat is just shit. At the moment it has only the kickstart fitted but comes with two starter motors and I know one of them works. There is no front mudguard and the rear one is rudimentary. Some of the wiring needs tidying (indicators) and the tappet cover has a small leak.

Nothing that a days work and a very few quid wouldn't sort.

I am wanting around £1500 but if you're a proper enthusiast I might haggle though not too much so no offers of £35!

Can email photos. Either email me on yamsr400@gmail.com or text/call on 07907415307. Bike is in North Notts 5 mins from Junction 28 of the M1.

Ian

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles