This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Charlie bob
Just going to servic euro4 efi B 5. Bullet 2017. Got my service kit from our host except oil to far away anyway all l wish to ask is does it matter which oil you use as long as semisynthetic 15w/50 is castrol mogul silkoleane it has silkoleane in at the moment dealer used it ps since last on to let you all know bike now has. free flow down pipe to a Goldstar silencer sounds great but just had to dampen down baffle it was to loud have not fitted air injection delete kit as l have not noticed any gremlins would you still fit it l have it on shelf that's all for now just wish you all a happy new year
By Chris H.
15W 50 API SL JASO MA2 APPROVED
The JASO MA2 is important I think as it is to do with the wet clutch.
"The JASO MA Motorcycle oil standard is the Japanese standard for special oil which can be used in 4-stroke motorcycle engine with one oil system for engine, gearbox and wet clutch system."

I have discovered that the Euro4 engines does not pop and bang on the overrun with straight through pip, so Air delete kit is not really needed.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles