Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
Hi folks, my son has finally decided to sell his xj600 which has been taking up Enfield space in my garage for the last couple of years. I gave it a good service and check over this week and took it for an MOT.
It's a 1992 Yamaha XJ600 last of the pre-diversion models. Owned by my son for 6 ½ years. This bike was used daily for university commuting but since he's graduated and moved to London it's been in my garage
It comes with a new MOT, new brake pads all round, a new battery and fresh oil and filter. Both tyres are excellent and the exhaust is a Motad stainless exhaust.
Paintwork is in amazing condition and the seat has no rips in it. Bike is fitted with a topbox. It also has heated handgrips for the winter and a manual. I have also fitted a new chain as it was an advisory when I had the MOT done this week.
Bike starts, stops, and does what it should do, well and will qualify for classic bike insurance. £795 for this future classic, keep the Enfield dry this winter!
Bike is in Kingsclere half way between Newbury and and Basingstoke RG20 postcode.
Any questions buzz me a message on 07884226042.
IMG_3100.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3110.JPG

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles