This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Mazeppa

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic.

2007 (57). 3500 miles.

This is one of the last carburettor, iron barrelled Bullets. Kick-start only. Four speed, with right foot change.
Owned by me from new, it was run in carefully and has been maintained meticulously. It has never been ridden in the rain or on wet roads. It has always been stored in a dry garage. It is as close to new condition as you are likely to find.

Sensible modifications making the bike better suited to British roads include:

• Hitchcocks 1950s exhaust. This is British made, and benefits from high quality chrome. Carburettor re-jetted to suit (original exhaust included).
• Tea-caddy air filter (original included).
• Boyer Bransden Mk 4 electronic ignition (original points and advance retard included).
• A flatter Bullet 65 seat replaces the stepped original.
• Side-stand.
• Various stainless fasteners.
• 19 tooth gearbox sprocket raises overall gearing.
• Chrome mirrors.
• Alloy tappet cover

Various other spares and workshop manuals included.

Condition is near immaculate. The only negative point is the almost inevitable spot of oil that appears on the ground whenever the bike is parked.

I’m selling because I now have a Bonneville, and I would like to free some garage space. Kick-starting is also becoming a challenge for me (a right hip problem means that I have to start it with my left leg).

MOT passed 29 March 2019. No advisories.

I believe that my asking price of £2000 (firm) is reasonable for a bike in this condition.

You will probably have to copy and paste the Photobucket link below into your browser:

http://s495.photobucket.com/user/theaud ... %20Classic

If you are interested, please come and view the bike. I am located in Coventry, about 5 miles from our hosts.

0794 906 4303 or iansmith874@gmail.com
By Wheaters
Ian, your bike looks really nice. Please note that following the link gets anyone directly into your photobucket account. I suggest you change the settings to make it private so only your good self can post or delete photos!

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles