This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Smithy
Hi

As it says I am selling my 21,000 mile 2016 Bullet project as I am never going to finish it. The bike runs and has an MOT until March but requires finishing detail work to make it a better job than I've made of it!
GOOD BITS
The bike runs and everything works, it has a Hitchcocks Mukuni carb conversion (original FI throttle body and fuel pump comes with bike). I've re-painted the frame recently. Comes with the fabulous reg number M55 ENF. Trials type top yoke and separate headlamp.
BAD BITS
I cut off the pillion footrest loops and the centre stand bracket (no I don't know why either!). The tank is badly sprayed and has a few dents and the seat is just shit. At the moment it has only the kickstart fitted but comes with two starter motors and I know one of them works. There is no front mudguard and the rear one is rudimentary. Some of the wiring needs tidying (indicators) and the tappet cover has a small leak.

Nothing that a days work and a very few quid wouldn't sort.

I am wanting around £1500 but if you're a proper enthusiast I might haggle though not too much so no offers of £35!

Can email photos. Either email me on yamsr400@gmail.com or text/call on 07907415307. Bike is in North Notts 5 mins from Junction 28 of the M1.

Ian

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles