This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
Is that the one by the spark plug? that was the one that was stripped in the crankcase on mine Redditch engine, it felt like it was tightening up but was infact tightening against the bottom of the barrel
Hopefully yours is not the same
Cheers Dai
Hope not!!! The thread feels ok but will find out when finally tightening, just waiting for new nuts to finish the job, can't pretend i don't have a bad feeling about it!!! :-(
By joereitman
Car security camera are generally used in security checkpoints for under vehicle checking, and also used in rescue works for human life detection. With the help of the retractable rod and the supplimentary infrared light, the user could get the clear view of the blind corners, and detect human life within 8 meters. It's a quite cost-efficient equipment for security inspection and human life detection.

******* THIS IS A SPAM POSTING! IT HASN'T BEEN DELETED AS THE SUBSEQUENT POSTINGS WOULDN'T HAVE MADE SENSE - graeme @ hitchcocks *******
Bloody spammers!

Anyway, today as I discovered my right hand head bolt was not tight, I took off the rockers and discovered that the four ‘hidden’ head bolts were.... loose.

I say loose, that might be an exaggeration, but not far, I’m surprised it ran!

Anyway, those four torqued correctly, but the tight hand side one.... just turns....

No worries, come the better weather, I’ll helicoil it.

John

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles