This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Rav
Hi All - Ive just joined this forum.

I rode a RE Bullet 350 G2 about 25 years ago in New Delhi and fondly remember the bike. It was my grand fathers bike and i loved it. It had lots of character and was hot, uncomfortable, noisy and temperamental, but i loved it.
I am now looking for an old Bullet for myself in the UK and want it to have Patina and character. I am happy to have a project that I can restore.

I have been looking at importing an old bike circa 1960s from India, but the shipping costs are very high and i cant obtain a definative answer for the import taxes.

If anyone has a project RE Bullet that they might want to sell, i would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading

Rav
Marlborough, Wiltshire
Hi Rav, I have a 2007 350 Iron Barrel that I have owned from brand new. It has a stack of patina and unfortunately the main bearing went in april (it was still running but sounds very rough). I would be prepared to sell it pretty cheap as I know the cost of a rebuild and other work is fairly expensive and I will be downsizing my house next year and don't really fancy having to move it. If you are interested send me an email to my private address and I will send you some close up pics and give you more details. I am on the kent/sussex borders. rustyandsara@talk21.com
Hello Sir,

I m Raju from Pune India. I m Royal Enfield mechanic since last 25 years also I have been exported many used Royal Enfields 350cc and 500cc standard more than 3o years old to UK and some European countries .

Please send me your e mail ID I will send to you all details along with pictures .

rajusa81@hotmail.com

Best Rgd,
Raju.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles