This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Jamesy
In excellent condition on a 13 plate and mot till June 2020.
11,600 miles on the clock
Service History.
Needs nothing and ready to go.
Give me an offer off £4300 and it's yours.
Can't seem to upload any images at the moment.
By Jamesy
Irvine to Tyndrum over to Oban down to Lochgilphead over to Inverary through the rest and be thankful into Arrrochar down by the bonnie banks. 280 miles. You cannot beat it.
By KC1961
Jamesy wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:14 am
Irvine to Tyndrum over to Oban down to Lochgilphead over to Inverary through the rest and be thankful into Arrrochar down by the bonnie banks. 280 miles. You cannot beat it.
Kilmartin to Oban / Oban to Kilmartin, one of my favourite stretches of road.
By Jamesy
Stopped at the garage in Kilmartin .The R/h. mirror extender had come loose.The helpful young mechanic there gave me an Allen key to tighten it back up.
By wsjmk04
Sorry there is no PM facility . I see you selling a Kawasaki , were you successful in your hunt for a Bullet ? I am thinking of going that route and note you are in Ayrshire as I am . Did you find any useful tips re dealers or whatever , I really feel I have to try one before jumping off my CB500X . Thanks John
By sofiaspin
Apologies for jumping on this thread for a sale post - having just sold my GT 535 I am now thinking of selling my 2018 Bullet Chrome EFI. 5000 miles touring on the clock loads of upgrades including a power commander and hosts exhaust, K&N and adjustable levers amongst other things, thinking of a break from biking due to other commitments. Just in case anyone is thnking of that route!
By Jamesy
AMR motorcycles up in Renfrew normally have bullets/Himalayan/ for test rides as does Saltire motorcycles in Edinburgh.Try before you buy is my buying motto.I am not sure what my replacement bike will be if and when I sell the Kawasaki.where about in Ayrshire are you?
By wsjmk04
Hi , I am just down a bit in Ayr . I visited AMR but as they had sold their 650 demo and , I am led to believe , were suggesting prospective buyers try a test ride elsewhere and return to buy I thought that a bit cheeky .

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles