This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By AndrewA
Just wondering if anyone had fitted risers to their Conti 535, and if so what fixings did they use please?
Can’t bear to part with little Red Annie but fancy a more upright riding position.
Cheers
By rustygman
I have seen it done a few times. Noticed one on ebay the other day which looks really well done, the dealer may be able to advise if you like the look. Ebay listing number 283530184993 (sorry, still don't know how to post a pic).
By Wheaters
I think the higher bars really suits the look of those particular bikes. Actually nicer than with the original clip-ons. But then, I have never wanted a cafe racer or a sports bike - I prefer the "off road" look.
By AndrewA
rustygman wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:56 am
I have seen it done a few times. Noticed one on ebay the other day which looks really well done, the dealer may be able to advise if you like the look. Ebay listing number 283530184993 (sorry, still don't know how to post a pic).
Yeah they look good, will drop them a line.
By sofiaspin
Hitchcocks do the bits you need so ring them or look on GT 535 accessories section. I bought their adjustable levers too which are great.
By AndrewA
sofiaspin wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:57 pm
Hitchcocks do the bits you need so ring them or look on GT 535 accessories section. I bought their adjustable levers too which are great.
Cheers, have dropped them a line and will follow up.
By AndrewA
Hitchcocks get more of the fixing kits in this week so will be getting one of those and some bars too.
Just need to decide which bars now...
By AndrewA
Wheaters wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:05 pm
I think the higher bars really suits the look of those particular bikes. Actually nicer than with the original clip-ons. But then, I have never wanted a cafe racer or a sports bike - I prefer the "off road" look.
Hi Paul, hope you are well.
You will be able to judge for yourself soon, once sorted let’s set up a meet and a ride out.
Met an Interceptor rider from Sheffield who wants to join us next time too.
Cheers Andrew

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles