Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
By Buster
2015 one owner ltd edition 500. Its number 12 of 200 made in the army camo with the green wheels.
Ive changed the exhaust for a full system from hitchcocks,changed the handle bars and put sponge style grips and bar end weights from a ktm super duke on to help with any vibrations. Changed the tyres for continental TKC 80s. Its covered 4150 miles and has not missed a beat. I changed the battery for a motorbat one as the original one started leaking. It has a sat nav bracket on and a optimate charging lead fitted. It also has a custom rack made and fitted.This is a very clean bike and is just not getting used so I've decided to sell it.
It will come with 1 years MOT on completion of a sale.
£3300 ono
Attachments
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4477.JPG
IMG_3352.JPG
By Buster
Ah yes.
I'm based in Hertfordshire but would be willing to meet at a convenient place for both parties should there be a serious buyer.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles