This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
Comes with 1950's style seat fitted as well a modern one. W-reg. Ratlook finish. Almost new Avon Roadrider tyres.

2 years left on MOT, but hasn't been used in a while so will need some tlc to get it road ready. This isn't something I have time for anymore as I've started a degree, hence why it's being sold. Speedometer needle has broken and will need replacing.

Unknown mileage due to a replaced dial but had had extensive work on the engine when I got it in 2017 to the tune of £1,500.

Will upload more pictures later.

Only £1,500 for sale.

Cheers,

Geraint
IMG_20190602_152817932.jpg
IMG_20190602_152817932.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20190602_161514697_HDR.jpg
Next question to encourage possible buyers, Geraint, whereabouts are you? The Welsh name is a clue, though possibly misleading. If you are in the Principality, it's a long old drive from Newport to Anglesey (or Milford Haven to Wrexham).

I assume you mean two MONTHS left on the MoT!

A.
Ah, excellent points Adrian - thank you!

I'm actually in Hertfordshire (unfortunately for me, but probably easier for most others!). And no, roughly two years on the MOT, though I need to get back and check the papers to recall exactly how long.
Thanks for the location.

For most of us the MOT is an annual event in the case of non-exempt vehicles over three years old, I think we'd love to know where we can get one that doesn't expire after 12 months! You can always check your bike's reg no. on the gov.uk web site for its current official tax and MOT status.

https://www.gov.uk/browse/driving/vehic ... -insurance

A.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles