This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By sofiaspin
2016 British Racing Green Continental GT 535 with just over 1000 miles. Considerable cash spent on many sensible upgrades - Hitchcocks risers and LSL 'm' bars for more upright and relaxed riding; Hitchcocks softer rear springs and adjustable brake and clutch levers; Oberon bar end mirrors; Motad silencer. Recent full service with oil filter and Silkolene oil. Fast, light, torquey. Purchased in March but new car forces sale for space. Probably one of the lowest mileage best specified 535's available. Article on the bike will feature shortly in a leading classsic bike magazine. £3250 secures. ian at spinpartners.com
Attachments
Conti LE4.jpg
Coni LR1.jpg
Hi Adrian, the mistake I made probably, was selling that Electra X which I configured into the fastest most enjoyable Enfield thus far (out of 6). The bigger front sprocket transformed it - I am sure we corresponded on that point, plus other issues! The straight answer is no I don't really need to sell it, and my pre-war Velo is going first to part fund a replacement for a completely worn out 17 year old Saab estate! I guess though if I receive the asking price it will find a new home. Regards,

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles