This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Dennis C
I carried out a full restoration on this bike two years ago, no expense spared, the bike is now run in and no problems have been found other than my weak back doesn't like the rigid rear end, so reluctantly for sale. It's a 1946 BSA B32 competition these where a development of the B31 and only very few where made so it is a very hard to find bike it later developed into the 350 Gold Star, the price is £6000.00 and as it is worth every penny of that I will not consider any offers. If I get this right you should see some pictures below. Contact dcass at dcass dot karoo dot co dot uk Image Image Image
By apparently lucky eddie
you have to miss out the [IMG] bit at either end of the addy and it works.
Nice looking machine matey. I actually had a 350 goldie in the early 70's and only having a learner license, can you believe I put a chair on it!
By Dennis C
Hi Eddie, Thanks for the info, I won't clutter things up trying again, if anyone wants to see the pics they can,. ----- The bike is in East Yorkshire by the way, viewing welcome.
By PeteF
Oh Dennis, I wish I had the money!! If you don't mine me having a look I'd love to - I'm in East Yorks too. pf274@aol.com

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles