This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Tomshayes1
This bike has had the full Hitchcocks upgrade. It started life as a standard 4 speed 500 GT Clubmans and is one of the last Pre-unit 500's
Engine is ASBO26 Bottom end prepared by Paul Henshaw of Performance Classics with Roller Bearing Big End, New Main Bearings, Steel Conrod and balanced and lightened flywheels.
High comp 535cc piston, Alloy Barrell, Hitchcocks Performance cams, Performance valves, Samrat Rockers, Gas Flowed Head, High Capacity Oil Pumps, Rocker oil pressure bypass valve.
Aspiration = Amal Premium 28mm Concentric Carb, running 240 main jet with Goldie Exhaust System. Performance air filter and
Hitchcocks crankcase breather.
Gearbox = Upgraded from 4 to 5 Speed box 17 Tooth final drive. New chain fitted.
Clutch = Hitchcocks upgraded 7 plate clutch
Ignition = Pazon e.i.
Electrics = Boyer Power Box and new battery. Wiring and switch etc is in place for indicators but these were removed.
Suspension = Front forks have Hitchcocks progressive springs with HMC fork brace. Rear shocks standard adjustable.
Tinware = New tank, alloy mudguards, rearsets, side stand, new seat and new MPH Speedo....(The original KPH speedo comes with the bike it had 5,670 Killometres on it when I changed it for MPH.. Roughly 3543 miles)
Tyres = Avon Roadriders

Loads of stainless nuts and bolts.

Genuine 904 Mile's since rebuild Mechanically everything has been done .

Reason for sale I've nowhere to keep the bike inside and boneache means cafe racer riding position is no longer enjoyable for me.

£2,800,

REgards

Tom

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles