Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
By p11andy
Hi folks , I’m looking to buy an intercepter tt7 road scrambler and a fireball 250 scrambler , would anyone have these for sale please ? Can collect from anywhere in uk .
Thanks andy
07976167778 if no answer leave message as out of country at the mo.
By Mark M
Yep, US variant only I think, like a 250 Trials but used the 5 speed gearbox for some reason. I can't see any of those surviving! I know someone who is (slowly) rebuilding one. As usual these are not well documented, no parts books and bits hard to find. By the way, I seem to recall p11andy asking for Interceptors before but he never came back to us? Maybe a dealer?

REgards, Mark
By Adrian
I checked on RE-Indian.com, for 1959 there was a Hounds Arrow 250 in off-road trim and a Fire Arrow roadster, both Indian-badged and Crusader based but with 19" wheels, possibly before the 5 speed boxes. You might be able to build a decent replica around a Crusader.

http://re-indian.com/images/59fa.jpg

A.
By p11andy
Thanks for the reply’s ! I’m not a dealer ! I suppose I made a mistake in reading ‘ the mighty intercepter ‘ whilst on holiday , I got the book when I purchased my Mk 11 last year , and have now read up on different variants of the intercepter and would like a mk1a to add to my collection of bikes .
I’m very off road orientated , so agin whilst reading the book saw an ad for the fireball scrambler and was seeing if and what was availble ?

Cheers
Andy ( Singapore , soon to be
back to freeeezing uk !)
By Mark M
Sorry Andy, now you have explained the cause of your addiction I totally understand! I got the bug reading an article about the Series 2 Interceptor in Classic Bike magazine and it's grown from there. As it happens I might know someone with an early 1A for sale, I will ask if it still is available and if so you can email me for the details.

REgards, Mark
By Cleggy
I've been thinking of letting my last Mk1A go. I have one too many bikes. It did about 50 miles last year. I prefer my N15CS. It be a good 'un though, with price to match.
By p11andy
thanks for the reply folks , i can't figure out how to reply to individual posters so here's my e mail address , if you would be so kind as to mail me with details of the bike you have/maybe have for sale , hiyaandy@hotmail.com :) thanks andy

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles