This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Wayne

Hi Everyone,

I have up for sale my 2009 EFI Classic, it has about 6,000 miles and is 3 years old on the 1st April ( no fools jokes please ) so I will have a 12 month MOT on it to the lucky buyer. It has one of our lovely comfy dual seats fitted, along with a deluxe black / chrome tank and a sexy upswept exhaust system. It is a great bike but am having to thin down the collection due to nagging from the wife and the 612 is definately staying! £3,000 pictures on request email me on [url=mailto:oloren1988@aol.com t=_self]oloren1988@aol.com[/url] Wayne at Hitchcocks.

By Duke
Hi Wayne, I know that your bike does not have many miles on the clock but does it have a service history?
By Duke
I'm not sure if the EFI is the best bike for me - how would it compare to the Electra X ?  
By Alex.
I have an Electra X and it's great, but I've ridden an EFI, and if your funds can stretch to one of these, it's the one to go for!  Fab!!
By Norm

Arthur,

I'm not a fan of the UCE but purely on looks, the motor looks too bright and modern for me, I've never ridden one and have no desire to and will never own one because I will probably be dead by the time I could put one on Club reg. This said you now have three distint groups developing, the Cast Iron mob, excentiric happy to fiddle, travel slowly and happy with their Enfield problems generally, then you have the Electra owners somewhere in the middle, and now you have the UCE mob who don't seem to have to fiddle and fix them too much (generally) and they seem to be picking up a new breed of owners who know little of the Enfield history, but just like the look of the bike compared to all the other plastic stuff out there, and most of them seem horrified at the thought of having mechanical problems. So far the mechanical problems with the UCE's appear minor and the big improvement with them is that the highway cruising speed is much better

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles