This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Lenny
Electra 'X' 2005, on a 55 plate.
6,500 miles, in Blue.
In standard, very good condition, with just a, slightly, louder than stock silencer.
Everything works and the the bike can be just ridden away.
Bike is located in Hampshire, New Forest area.
£1,650.00.

By Lenny
What is happening here, 89 views and not one enquiry. Are bikes not selling at the moment? The price is cheaper than any on Ebay and the bike is a good one.
Any suggestions?
By Alex.
Sounds great, and a very good price - possible trouble is most of us on here already have one? There was a post a couple of months ago from someone in Scotland looking for one about that price, might be worth a search...
By Phil (PJ) Berks
Lenny, I have to say I agree with Alex, however IMHO the Electra X didn't seem to be so sort after as the old iron barrel models but having said that having owned one it was a fine handling bike and I had a lot of fun riding it. Just out of interest Hughenden A40 had an Electra X DL for sale at about £2800 so the price you are asking is very good indeed and I wish you the best of luck.Phil(PJ)
By The_Italian
Lenny, are you interested in a swap with Yamaha srx 600 1987 fantastic conditions ?

Regards

Enrico
By Lenny
Enrico, I am trying to cut down on the motorcycles I own, and I am doing rather well on that front as I only have two left. I am buying a new bike KTM SMT) and one of the bikes is being part exchanged for that leaving the Enfield. The idea of the Yamaha appeals as they are good bikes but I just want to get down to one bike only. How about you keep the Yamaha and buy my Enfield and then we are both happy.
By The_Italian
LOL Lenny looks like we are more or less in the same boat ( italian saying) the yamaha has to go for me to get the enfield, garage full ( 3 bikes 2 cars, 4 mountainbikes).

Pity is you will definitely sell the bike before I have made room ( and money to buy it) which will be around xmas.

By chance do you have the manuals or owner handbook ?

Thanks anyway

ride safe especially the KTM !!!!!

Enrico

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles