This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Pat
Hey
I have recently acquired a Royal Enfield Meteor 700cc, year 1955, engine number is 2577 and frame number is T72577. The engine has been badly damaged therefore looking to find a complete engine, if anyone has an engine please let me know

Regards

Patrick
By Mid-Shires.JD
Good morning Pat. Although I do not have a complete motor I may be able to help depending on what parts you require and whether or not you are prepared to undertake, or have undertaken for you, repair works. John Dove 07766947932.
By Pat
Thanks John
Below you can find my email address, please send me an empty email and I will reply by posting pictures of the current condition of the engine and what it is required

patr_elen@yahoo.com

Regards
Pat
By Mark M
Pat, if JD can't help you our Hosts have several sets of Meteor cases in the Used Parts section.

REgards, Mark
By Pat
Thanks Mark
I have seen those cases, I have even seen a 1960 constellation engine which I consider as an alternative however i prefer to find the correct 1955 engine
By Mark M
Pat, one of those engines has a number very close to yours, you probably won't get closer!

REgards, Mark
By Pat
Thanks Mark
What is the part number for the item you are referring to?
Thx
Pat

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles