This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Mark M
Thanks Vince, I was going to sell them but I'll have a look more closely into them before I make a decision.
By vince
Hi, Mark M. forgot to mention, on late forks the air inside is compressed while the early ones vent it out, apart from that the damping is of the same design. Vince. Ps if you intend to sell I'm interested.
By Mark M
Vince, it might be easier if you contact me at trials59(AT)yahoo(DOT)co(DOT)uk so we can talk about these forks.

REgards, Mark
By enfield_trials
may be going bit off topic. i always like the early trials bullet using model G forks.
i love the handlebar and mudguard arrangement.

By Hardhat_Barry
Managed to get the bits from Hitchys (Allan was good with the info I needed).

I also managed to identify the other yoke I have, its a Woodsman, Fury and 700 (VAX) Interceptor top and bottom yoke
By Adrian
Barry,

forgive the intrusion, and this may not be relevant if our hosts have now sorted your parts needs out, but I have a model G top yoke with handlebar clamp if you wish to swap for your Woodsman/Fury/Vax item, would also be interested in the bottom yoke if you're not using it.

A.
By Hardhat_Barry
Hi Adrian

Both items plus brand new steering pin bolt and washer (and an old rusty one too) are surplus to requirements and I always need model G parts so I would be interested in swaps.

Maybe a chat on email would be better, my email address is b.pringle@sky.com.
By Hardhat_Barry
Managed to get the bottom yoke from Hitchys but the offset doesn't match my top yoke (different top yoke Adrian post 1951). Allan just informed my that my top yoke is a side car one hence the difference in offset.

Ye gads this bike is making me very old very quickly!!!!

On the hunt again

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles