This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By ric
Selling my Forest Green 2015 Euro III Bullet B5 which I am no longer using as much as it deserves since buying a modern Triumph last year. This bike is no garage queen with 28,000 odd thousand miles and three winters under it belt. I’ve used this bike for several touring holidays, it’s suffered a few problems but it’s reliability record has only been let down by a incorrectly assembled reg/rec connector block which resulted in a flat battery very soon after purchase. It has a rack and a one tooth oversize front sprocket. On the downside it has a faulty low level fuel warning light and a broken reg/ bracket. Just had its first MOT which it passed with no advisories. I’ll post some up to date photos shortly along with some (temporary for internet use) contact details shortly.

By ric
This bike has unfortunately just developed a TPS fault for which I neither have the time (or inclination) to fix - and If I were I'd probably solve it by throwing a 32mm mikuni carb at it, also the rear tyre has just fallen to below 2mm of tread so will require replacing shortly.
Bike now has a few more miles on it and priced @£1000 to reflect it's current condition and requirement for money to be invested in it.
By ric
CPS connector cleaned & (current) problem solved! Went for 40 mile Bimble and the problem has gone and no more 6/6 fault code logged.
However this morning I was smitten by the dark side. Took a Japanese 300 out for a play and after almost dropping it because it was so light weighing in at around one hundred pounds less than the Enfield made the decision it will make an ideal replacement/runabout.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles