This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By grunda 12
350 bullet for sale h plate 1990 2004 engine fitted ,done roughly about 5000miles tax & mot till august /september brush painted drab olive with black markings ,this is not a show winner!!! this bike currently does not run it broke down yesterday ,i have removed electronic ignition and put points back on as i thought electronic was duff this bike has served me well all winter until yesterday probably something not serious electrical possibly? first £500 no offers, takes it i haven,t got the time nor the inclination to fix it,email [url=mailto:dieselenfield406@hotmail.co.uk t=_self]dieselenfield406@hotmail.co.uk[/url] or tel 07852115536 to view
By grunda 12
SOLD  this works quicker than ebay i,d even got it running for the victim ,i mean buyer only joking i,ve decided to scrap it and use it for spares somebody wasn,t quick enough!!!
By Alan R
Hang on matey---do you still want to sell it ?? Drab green is just what I need. I hang-out with a load of BSA B40 WD bikes. Maybe we could get our heads together  and me give you some of the folding stuff??
By grunda 12
hi alan,i had a last try this morning as the points wouldn,t work either,so i fitted a coil i had hey presto 1st kick running ,the other coil was working every kick plug outside the bore but when in it wouldn,t run,so i,m going to try to squeeze another few months out of it before taking it off the road for a spruce up for next winter,all the best paul
By Alan R
Hi there Grunda 12----------Well that's good news on 2 fronts, really. It was a simple fix after all and we get to keep one more bike on the road. Thanks anyway------keep on riding !!!!!!!!!!

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles