This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
CLASSIC EURO 4 ten months old less than half price –WOW! All you have to do is to assemble the parts.
Seriously. This is the mount that I was on when I was rear ended. I have purchased new parts as listed and these should be all that is required (OK some odds and ends maybe). She has done 460 miles on the clock, has had her first service and looks good. I’ll list the parts here and use Gumtree as a display with the pics under heading of “ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC E4 REBUILD”.
The rear wheel has been rebuilt with a new rim, and new parts are swinging arm, rear axle, rear mudguard, mudguard struts, pair of shocks and the plate assembly for the number plates/lights. Also thrown in are sport mirrors and extensions, an heel and toe changer a fitted screen, a pair of second hand RE panniers, some litres of fully synthetic oil, and another pair of new shocks that I bought in error. Oh – and a new battery still in the box (I’d left the other off charge – yes I know!) That’s just about everything apart from the workshop manual for the rebuild and there is one included. On the con. Side the seat took a bend and has been bent back and the rear indicators aren’t perfect but will do.
And lastly the trailer shown, an Erde 310, used for 140 miles only as new with spare wheel and long ali ramp – price up for negotiation with bike buyer. Can be used to transport the bike or I'll use it to deliver within reason.
So there you are, I’m looking for someone with some assembly time and a mere £2,200 to spare!
And I know you’ll be wondering why I’m not doing this myself. Well, to my shame I have to admit that I’ve been seduced by the dark side and bought a Harley Davidson Nuff said.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles