This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Nemp
Hi all sadly have to sell my Indian Bullet 500ES due to illness. Starts stops runs rides. All works well, strong quiet engine slick gearbox. Needs to be registered and has no V5. I was going to build a trials bike myself so it didn't matter, now it's too heavy for my weak leg and crumbling back. I bought it in the Uk in 2016 but am told it was French it has 12000kms on the clock all the chrome is good no dents to part chrome/black tank which had knee pads built in. I'm not able to tell what it is so today 19th May 18 I have written to the archivist at the REOC giving the frame and engine numbers HOPING TO BE EMLIGHTENED. I HAVE A V55/5 HERE and have sent to DVLA for the Euro registration pack just in case I need it. I have sent the bikes details to HMRC just in case too and they want me to ring them next week, which I will do. There seems to be an issue finding the bike type hence all of the above. This will be resolved next week hopefully. The bike just has BULLET ES on the side and rear mudguard. I have placed two videos of the bike on my UTUBE account TYPE: nemp sterr into Utube search pane if anybody would like to look. The outside walk around video was taken today after a quick polish. The other was at Sammy Millers Bike Jumble two weeks ago. I'm looking for £1200 it's a nice bike with no nasties. I would suggest a tank clean and and carb clean as it's been standing. Still runs up nicely on the button. Interested contact me 07434216607 Dorset area.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles