This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Andy M
For Sale my 2017 Euro 4 ABS Battle Green

5300 miles
Located in Leeds, can deliver within 200 miles for cost of train fare home and a tank of petrol.
Snapped a chain at 1700 miles so has a new chain and hand made chain adjusters.
Serviced by me on schedule using parts from our hosts, all receipts available plus photos.
Comes with pillion seat, rack (but not the box unless you want to pay more), engine bars, LED running lights and all parts to return to original plus a handful of service items and OE tool kit.
New Heidenau K60 tyres at 1700 miles, so enough tread for another 10000
Has been treated with ACF 50 and has lots of stainless fasteners.

For sale because after a year because I want to go back to being able to just hop on and go to Scotland for the day. Its been a fun year. Bike will be sold to a dealer in two weeks if no one is interested.

Photos here https://flic.kr/s/aHsmgE29gv

Please email initially on bulletandy@ntlworld.com

Thanks for looking

Andy
By Jamesy
Just curious Andy M but can you not just jump on the "battle green"and go of to Scotland.I am continually reading about people touring (hit them road jac)on Royal Enfields.
By Andy M
3 hours of motorway would put you on the recovery truck if you are lucky, in the back pain clinic if you aren't. A weeks tour on the b-roads would fun,but when you only have a day you run out of choices on a 28HP aircooled single compared to 47HP watercooled twin.

Andy

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles