This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
Just put on Gumtree (see ad there for lots of pics) This is the bike I purchased to replace my cat 4 that I’m rebuilding, swinging arm and all!
ROYAL ENFIELD 500 bullet CLASSIC LATEST MODEL EURO 4 WITH REAR DISC E.F.I. AND A.B.S.
This BATTLE GREEN example has a mere 300 odd milers on the clock and has had the first service.
Purchased by myself last summer but just not finding the time to enjoy the riding bit.
It has had only sunshine miles and is warm garaged so passes for new. So as well as saving £800.00 (cost £4,700) you have a start to the running in and the first service done – very nice.
Original mirrors and changer will be fitted with original items and screen removed unless required.
If you’re looking at this you must know the R.E. but anything else you need to know about this one feel free to ask.
If there is an insurance issue with collection will deliver within reason.
If you’re after a new R.E. then save your cash - this is it.
OK - I THOUGHT I'D HAVE HAD AN ENQUIRY BY NOW (I'D HAVE BEEN ON TO IT IF I'D SEEN SOMETHING SIMILAR BEFORE I PURCHASED IT NEW, IF YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN)
SO I'LL REDUCE MY ASKING BY A £100 TO BRING THE PRICE TO £3,800. THAT'S £900 DOWN FROM NEW AND I'VE STARTED THE RUNNING IN AND PAYED FOR THE FIRST SERVICE!
OH,AND I SEE I'D DUPLICATED A COUPLE OF PICS ON GUMTREE SO I'VE RECTIFIED THAT WITH OTHER ONES OF REAR DISC AND OTHER SIDE VIEW.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST, HAVE A GOOD ONE - GRUNT

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles