This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By enfield_trials
some financials matters causing the sale. family takes priority.

trust me i will back on enfield soon

2 x Royal Enfield Bullet for Sale:

----------------------------------------

> Royal Enfield Bullet 350 1970s Ex-Indian Army Bike ( Black ) , running order

> Royal Enfield Bullet 500 1983 ( Silver ) Kick start shaft need attention.

engine rebuild with all new parts

the bikes are based in republic of Ireland.

price: 3000 Euro ( around 2600 £ ) ONO ,

i can send photo if you interested datareactor AT yahoo.com
By Craig
Hello et...Where are the Bikes and How Much each each? and any Road Legal Might Help..Mentioning the Euro you sound like some "Foreign Chapy" ?...Cheers.. (Like the Idia of The Ex Army had a Ex Army of Burton Bikes for £300 Many Years abo) ;0)
By Alan R
Hi Guys----------Er, steady-on there Craig...the gentleman resides in the Republic of Ireland ( he says so in his thread )... Us Brits tend to forget the fact that the Republic is a foreign country...and a very pleasant one at that...About 10 years ago Joyce and I spent a week travelling around their coast roads on a Moto Guzzi California 1100i....Arrived at Dún Laoghaire -----Waterford Crystal---called in at Cobh ( Cove )----Kiss the Blarney stone--- Ring of Kerry-----Foynes flying boat museum----Cliffs of Moher---- Wesport House,------ Athlone-----Peat Bog railway at Clonmacnoise ----etc......and we encountered a certain "Mrs Doyle" as well...... A BIG "Thank-you" to enfield_trials and your fellow country folk for our best ever holiday of all time.....
By enfield_trials
Thanks Alan R for the Intro. I am glad you enjoyed your trip and places. by the way i am based in Athlone :-).
you are welcome to stay at my place for a night or two. some lovely views and roads for motorcycles.

@Craig
you can have both bikes for 2000 £. or 1000 £ each if you are interested i can send you pictures.

Regards
ET
By Craig
Sorry enfield_trials Completely ,missed the "Republic" Hint and Thank you Alan for reminding me.,,,Sorry again A Grand £ sounds fine but it would cost me too much to get there (etc)).."Good Luck"

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles