This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Mr Mouse
Currently looking for the left hand switchgear for a bullet, I'm after the type that works in conjunction with the old style light switch that mounts in the nacelle. Would be grateful to hear from anyone who might be able to help, looking for 2nd hand functional part if possible.

Cheers, Gerry.
By brisca33
Hi,i have just removed the Magura type switch gear(with clutch lever and decomp as single unit)from my 1996 500 Bullet.(i cut the last 2" of the lead off to re-use the plug on my new set-up).Don't know if this is what you are looking for?
Cheers Tommy.
By Mr Mouse
Hi Tommy,

I think that's exactly what I'm looking for, why did you remove it ?.

Cheers, Gerry.
By brisca33
Hi,i have removed the indicators and swopped the switch gear and levers to the 1960's Doherty type along with Smiths clocks and single seat etc.
By Mr Mouse
Hi Tommy,

So would you consider selling the switch/lever assy's then ?, if so what do you want for them.

Gerry.
By brisca33
Hi Gerry,how does £15 plus p&p sound?like i said it is all there and working except for the fact i have cut the last 2" off the lead so as i could use the plugs.I am 10 minutes from Manchester Airport at High Legh,Knutsford,CHESHIRE.07812 660068.
By Mr Mouse
Hi Tommy,

Yeah that sounds good to me mate, if you would be good enough to work out the total cost & let me know that would be great. How would you prefer to be paid ?, many thanks.

Cheers, Gerry.
By brisca33
Hi Gerry,sorry for the delay(forgot)if you give me a bell on 07812 660068 or send your number and we can sort it out.
Cheers Tommy.
By Mr Mouse
Hi Tommy,

I will try giving you a ring tomorrow evening.

Cheers, Gerry.
By Mr Mouse
Hi Guy's & Gal's,

Just in case anyone else reads this thread, I know have all the switchgear that I was looking for.

Cheers, Gerry.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles