This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Wayne
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my 2009 535 Bullet - its a bit of a special based on a 2009 Classic EFI - it has had a 535 big bore kit, Amal carb conversion, Goldstar exhaust system, alloy mudguards, red panel tank, alloy top yoke, Alloy rims with Avon tyres and white piping seat. Its styled as a Fury and I think looks great. Sadly it has to go as my Himalayan delivery is getting close! I think you can view it off this link and apologise if it does not work: https://ibb.co/maTZ7R Currently on Sorn for the winter and I am happy to put a full MOT on it. The bike runs great.

If you need more info - contact me at Hitchcocks or email on oloren1988 (AT) AOL (DOT) com I think its priced fairly at £2,500.

Cheers,

Wayne.
By Mark M
That is a lovely bike Wayne. If I hadn't recently bought that Meteor Minor engine off Richard I'd be up for it!

REgards, Mark
By Wayne
Oops - picture shows it with the wrong exhaust system - it does have a Goldstar at the moment! Thanks for posting the pic Felix !
By Alan R
Hi Wayne---------- you ought to get Mr.H to buy it from you and use it as a demonstrator-- it's a really good-looking bit 'o kit !!
By Wayne
Just as an addition - it has adjustable handlebar levers and a Smiths replica speedo as well.
By Presto
Another of Wayne's WONDERS! That's about as good as they get - excellent combination of parts and accessories! Someone is going to be very fortunate to inherit that machine!!!

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles