This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By BSARichard
I have for sale a 1989 Indian 350 Bullet the previous owner worked in India for 20 years and bought it to get around on. he brought it back to England and registered it here in 1986, so it has a 1986 registration. It has only done approx a 1000 miles since new. I have bought from Hitchcocks two new wheels (7" twin leading shoe brake) and a single saddle, much more comfortable than the sprung seat. Also a new battery and fitted a carburetor service kit, as it sat for a few years without being used. I have the dual seat to go with the bike. it is MOT,d but now on sorn. I am located in Wiltshire in the SN16 area. I am looking for £1350 but open to reasonable near offers.Email richard.bsaoc@btinternet.com
By BSARichard
yes Nig the bike is still for sale, I have put my email address on the ad, I have no idea how to "Code" my email as per Alan R suggests, but as I am not on the computer everyday it would be better for me if anyone interested could email me then I can send some pictures, as I cannot see anyway to post photo;s on this site. I am well known within the BSA owners club also I believe Hitchcocks have my details, and I also have to log in to this site so it is not a spam advert. As for me receiving spam emails that is fine as I can filter them out
By rockerbox
Excellent advice from Alan R and here's a simple way to code an email address.

Replace @ with [at] and . with [dot]

There,didn't hurt did it!
By PeteF
Second vote for imgbb - much easier to use than many other photo hosts.
By BSARichard
I am willing to goto £1200 for the Bullet, just to remind all, that even though it was new in 1989 it has only done just over 1000 miles so the engine is sweet, I failed to mention that it has a small oil weep between the head and barrell, which I think is from the pushrod tube area, so have never worried about it. I do need to pass this bike on to another owner as it needs to be used, at this moment it is MOT'd but has been Sorned

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles