This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Spitting Bull
Ooops - the link hasn't turned out to be a live one and I can't see way to edit the post. If anyone can advise me on how to do it, I will.
By Alan R
Hello Matey !!-------- Was that Pale Rider's machine ??------ I've always wanted a W650 and if I had the £3,000 or so I would snap it up.. But I'm not likely to for a while so must wish you Good Luck in your endeavours.. Best regards from}-- Alan R, Telford..
By Alan R
-----Yes, I've had the same problem....The link works but the E-Mail address within it doesn't...Are you still out there Mr. Spitting Bull ??
By Spitting Bull
Still here, and the bike's still for sale. We decided that it isn't the best time of year to sell a bike so have decided to wait until more spring-like weather. This is why I haven't been checking replies here as often as I should. Apologies for that. The bikes in dry storage with the Optimate taking care of the battery.

Alan R - yes - it was Keith's bike. He died last year, and that's why the bike is for sale. Keith's 500cc Bullet (The Black Pig) will be next.

Tom

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles