This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Mark M
I have been notified of a nice 1954 Meteor for sale in Chichester. I'm awaiting word on a price but I have some pictures I could forward along with contact details if anyone is interested. Not mine but a fellow Club member, I helped him with some parts when he rebuilt it a few years back. These are lovely bikes, completely different to later Super Meteors and Constellations, they are in a much softer state of tune and as a result run very smoothly with enormous torque. If you want an Interceptor this isn't the bike for you but if you fancy a different sort of Enfielding from the Bullet, this could be it.

REgards, Mark
By Pat
hey
Is the bike still for sale, basically i have recently a 1955 meteor with a destroyed engine...and i don't know whether it is worth restoring or buying another one

thanks
Pastrick
By Pat
hey
Is the bike still for sale, basically i have recently a 1955 meteor with a destroyed engine...and i don't know whether it is worth restoring or buying another one

thanks
Pastrick
By Mark M
"Hey" That one has gone but I know of another, contact Tony, telephone: 01691 662587.

REgards, Mark

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles