This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Gary P
An elderly gent who lives nearby and who is an REOC member wants to sell his Electra but has no web access so I have agreed to help him out.

It is an Electra X EFI, 2010 with 5460 miles from new.

It's in excellent order and is garaged. He is the only owner from new and it's been his pride and joy. A Kawsaki W650 has turned his head!

The bike needs no MOT until 2013 and is road taxed until the end of July 2012.

He has a rear rack new and unfitted and a workshop manual as well as some other spares.

The bike is standard and has been well cared for including oil changes every 1000 miles.

The bike is red in colour and in great mechanical and cosmetic order.

If you want a look at it he's in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15.

Please call him directly after 6pm any evening as he spends his day with his wife who is in a care home.

This is a genuine sale and an honest bike.

He's looking for £1850 or a near offer, which is in my opinion, very reasonable.

His name is Fred and he is on 01444 244469.

I will forward responses left here and if you leave a request I'll send you pictures.
By Alex.
Wow, that is a fantastic opportunity for someone! If I didn't have a bike already I'd be knocking on your door, in fact if I could sell it quickly, I'd be down this weekend - good luck, I'm sure you'll be telling us it's sold VERY soon.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles