This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Gary P
I know it's not a Bullet but it might be of interest to the roakers on the site in touch with their Mod sides!

Lots of pics available if you email me at garypenalver(at)yahoo.co.uk

PX125 disc, 2007 with only 340 (560k) miles on the clock. Genuine mileage. Selling as not used enough and campervan project on the go so need to raise some funds.

Bike is in Brighton, Sussex.

Lovely scooter. Tax and MOT and all paperwork in my name. Always garaged and with chrome accessories/Union Jack seat.

Sundance grips, chrome footplate, front crash bars and chrome spare wheel cover.

Mark to front mudguard from previous owner but otherwise unmarked and as new.

Buy it and enjoy the summer!

Buy it and ride home!

Open to sensible (but not insulting) offers.

Call Gary on 07951 777698
By Alan R
Hi GARY -------yes, spell checker obviously not working because that should read} EEEEEEEEK !! Hey, don't knock it old son--- in the day I had an LD 125 (nice shaft drive but NO style at all!!)--then an Li150 with ALL the trimmings including a WAL PHILIPS fuel injector, Ancilotti "BIG-BORE" exhaust,chrome racks (front & rear), fly screen and GENUINE, American Parker jacket ----- with the proper tail---- both with the ledgend "READING" on them, handlebar tassles, stolen wheel trim on the back, checquered mud flap, etc, etc. Oh yes----black, roll-neck t-shirt and COOL shades. Me and the lads were in the "action" at Brighton and Hastings. My next-door neighbour and life-long friend had a Vespa GT 200. Show-off!! Groovin to the Small Faces, Dave Berry etc. Now we've got a BUS PASS-----------dear God !! Best of luck with the sale.
By Alex.
Ah, scooter days!! Li125 Slimstyle white with red panels, backrest, flyscreen, floormats, mudflap, spare wheel with car wheel disk to bolt through onto backrest, great. I then crashed it and rebuilt it, red with black 'highlight' flashes, 175 engine from a mates scrapped scoot, outrigger megaphone exhaust, red and black striped seat, looked even cooler......and I don't have a photo of either. Doh!

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles