This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By tms
Hi everybody I have to sadly sell my 350. Its x reg. its got a complicated but interesting history.
I bought it from ebay about 4 years ago still with the Indian plates on it. It had been bought in Indian ridden around and then shipped back. When I bought it had none of the original paper work and I needed to get it SVA tested and registered in this country, god that was a pain!

Eventually the guys and Llandow Classics help me out and got it running and did all the stuff with the SVA people. Once we got past that barrier and got it legal all the original paper work turned up!! which is nothing if not interesting, the original bill in rupees, all the import docs etc.

Its got a new carb (amal), the wheels are a bit rusty and there is a small dink in the tank. The speedo is in kph and has about 3000 on it. apart from that its pretty good. Its SORN'd at the moment and I havn't got it going for a while. If your interested I can send you some still or are welcome to come and see it.

I was thinking of £1100 but drop me a line sanders.tim@hotmail.co.uk I'm in Cardiff

Cheers

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles