This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By georgeianking
Copy from the Auto Trader advert: Selling my 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet Electra EFi. (Slightly different than listed in the header but Bike Trader didn't have my exact variant) The bike is in great condition and has been cared for with love and pride throughout my ownership. Modified the bike from stock in the following ways: Fitted a Power Commander V Module to increase the bikes performance. This was fitted and tuned by Tim Blakemore Racing in Bristol. A new exhaust header (w/ wrap) and silencer. I was amazed by the difference in performance this upgrade provided over the stock bike. New handlebars which are the same that are found on a CB400 providing much better handling that the original bars. I have shortened the rear fender and fitted a new tail light and indicators which in my opinion cleans up the rear end and improves the aesthetics. I am the second owner of the bike which I bought from Fowlers in Bristol and is clean on Check A Bike. The bike is cosmetically in good condition. The exceptions to this is are a small ding in the tank and some small patches of surface rust on the silencer. The bike will be sold with a windshield, rear carry rack as well as the original header and silencer that was fitted to the bike when I purchased it. I have owned the bike for just over a year and selling to raise funds for a round the world trip. I will be sad to see her go, the look and engine note is a real head turner and stands out from the crowd as a Sunday back lane cruiser or day to day reliable commuter .

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles