This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Old Pete
2008 bullet 350 for sale. One owner only and I,m now to old to ride it.
Its been sorn for 12 months and it lives in a brick garage. Single seat and rear carrier plus all the bits and spares it came with when new. I just start it once every two months. Any one interested for £700.Last MOT expired in Sept 2013. Tamworth Staffs address.
By PeteF
It's worth more than that if it's tidy Pete.
By Old Pete
No the bikes OK, I,m a wreck. With a slipped disc,a frozen shoulder and a bad hip. I can,t get it off the stand. It has 8,670 km on the clock and in good condition and it has small black indicators. I used it for 4 years and its been off road since last March. All it needs is some one to get a new battery, a service and an MOT. And wash off the storage oil spray !. I bought it as new from Charnwood Classics. If I still have it in March I,ll put it on the road and ask £1,300 for it. But I,m too old and have a retirement to get on with.
By Lessus
Hi Pete,
I may be interested, can I come over for a quick look?.
Cheers. Les
By Old Pete
Yes OK. My phone number is 0182755268.If you get the wife just leave your contact number as a Royal Enfield owner.
By christ on a bike
Hi Pete, did you sell your bike? if not i would be interested. Im looking for an enfield for my nephew.
He's put in for his test and needs a bike to get to and from work.

Regards

Duncan
By Old Pete
Duncan.....the bike is still for sale. I seem to have lost your details...please contact me on 0182755268.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles