This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By AndyB
I am selling my 1992 Bullet 500. Only ridden in good weather up to October when I acquired another bike. Stored in garage since, but lack of space forces sale. I have owned the bike since 2006 and have enjoyed tidying it up and of course riding it. Many Hitchcocks parts fitted including the breather mod. New front wheel + stainless spokes + drum and brakes shoes fitted 2006. New chrome and black export tank with locking petrol cap and front mudguard fitted 2007. New front tyre 2011 Currently SORN.
£1000
Location Hampshire / Surrey border
By Alan R
Hi Andy---------- I am interested. Can you send me some photos to }--- thegreatbear111@hotmail.co.uk ------------ What's the situation re}--TAX, MoT, V5c, spares, manual etc ?? Best Regards---------- Alan R
By Norm
No good to you Alan, it's a right shifter!!!
By Alan R
---------Didn't you know ? My real name is Mr.Speedy-Gonzales Jnr. Yeeeeeeeeeee- Harrr
By Alan R
-------------------------and ridden back to TELFORD, in}-rain--sunshine--hail (but no snow)without any probs at all. Many thanks ANDY, pleasure doing business--your bungee in the post on Tuesday----don't forget the front mudguard ?? Best wishes, Alan R

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles