This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By acot56
Hi I am looking to sell my Royal Enfield Bullet 350, it's a 2001 model on a Y plate with approximately 21,500KM on the speedometer.

I bought this bike having always wanted one but as I am a bit short in the leg for the bike I replaced the original double seat with a leather single saddle purchased from Hitchcocks which I then had lowered, unfortunately I find starting it quite a trial being short, so as a consequence it has spent most of its time since I purchased it sat in my garage gathering dust and not been the daily summer ride I had dreamed of so it is now it's now time to be realistic and face facts so sadly it has to go.

It passed its MOT earlier in the year with no advisories and has tax until the end of June next year and is only £37 for 12 months. In the past 12 months it had a new front wheel (the original was a bit scruffy) new tyre and new brake shoes which are still being bedded in as I have done so few miles.

Open to sensible offers in the region of £1200

The bike is on the Isle of Wight and I am more than happy to pick you up if you would like to come over and view and if you decide to buy it then I am happy to organise delivery to the ferry ports in Portsmouth or Southampton if required to make collection easier (subject to a deposit being paid of course).

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles