This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Enfield Phil
After owning my Bullet Electra EFI for 10 months (650 miles) and after several teething problems Ive decided its probably time to part company, Im looking for something older in mint condition possibly like a Honda CB400 4 or similar, has anybody got anything out there interesting and who is interested in my Bullet with cash adjustment, Thanks Phil
By SFC1000

Phil,

Have you had a lot of problems as 650 miles in 10 months is not a lot.

Are all of the problems now solved? 

By Enfield Phil
Hi there, the problems were mainly down to the quality of finish, poor chrome and paintwork which were replaced under warranty, dealer coming this week to pick up bike as there is a slight oil weepage from behind the casing where the kick start locates. I thought i would like the EFI more than I do but it just isnt me, Phil
By Midge

You are going to lose a lot of money selling that Phil, now the better weather is almost here and if the faults have been corrected why not enjoy it by putting some serious mileage on it.

I doubt if you will find an exchange for a 400-4, they tend to be owned by enthusiasts now.

By Enfield Phil
Hi Midge, yes I think your right, trouble is Ive got so dishearted with it, I had a 350 classic before I got that and it never had any problems with it, I'll maybe stick with it for a while and see how I get on,  Phil
By MadMike
Phil you have incoming on your home e-mail on this topic. I hope my proposal assists you with your dilemma, and there will also be a cup of tea or a glass of something else if you want it.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles