This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Alan R
Probally not quite the done thing but I have a 1980 Honda CB400 Hondamatic (Currently on SORN ) in need of a little TLC to put it back on the road ----valued at £800----Swap for a similar value/condition 350 or 500 Bullet. Contact me }------------ the greatbear111@hotmail.co.uk ----------------I'm happy to deliver/collect if that helps ??
By Bertie the Bullet
Already have a Hondamatic so don't want another but I don't suppose you have a rear luggage rack for said Hondamatic, if so I would be interested in buying it from you .. Cheers
By Alan R
Hello Bertie the Bullet ----- alas not I'm afraid. Spare engine for the Hondamatic for sale. £50 ono. 
By Alan R
Hi SCRATCH ----------- sorry matey, you've missed it by one day. Was sold on SAT evening (from the E-bay advert.). There's another still on E-bay at the moment.
By Alan R
Hey SCRATCH-------- Via my E-bay listing was an enquiry to day from someone about to advertise a same machine. Would you like his contact details ??

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles