This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Derkoni

The Black hybrid Rickman sold for Auction at Bonhams today for £7,360 so my guess of £7,500 was not far off. see previous heading Rickman for Auction where you will see details of my genuine Rickman Interceptor in show condition that used to belong to Allan Hitchcok and which I may consider selling if its of interest.

Derkoni
By Mark M
Interesting! Anyone know what the final fees would be, ie, with Buyer's Premium and VAT (and anything else!) added? I didn't particularly like the look of that bike but you could change that of course. I was contrasting this with the Series 2 (same engine, different frame, for new readers...) that was on Buy it Now recently on Ebay for £10,950. That bike was completely rebuilt with belt drive, electronic ignition, one piece barrels etc, so a very full package. Interceptor prices peaked maybe? Not easy to tell as so many change hands privately. I have a Mk1 and have always fancied a Mk2 so am interested in this! Some years back a delivery mileage (25) Rickman was for sale at Kempton Park jumble for £5,500. If only...
REgards, Mark
By Derkoni
Hi Mark if you are looking for a genuine Rickman you can see details and pictures of my Rickman on Burton Bike Bits Rickman register. It used to belong to Allan Hicthcock and is the actual bike that was Road tested in June 1992 Classic Bike.
By Alan R
Hi guys-------- was it this one ?? }------ Lots

Show lot of 404
ListGridResults

325 Only 18 miles since construction,1999 Rickman 736cc Interceptor Frame no. MRD 99057 Engine no. 1B 1478 £ 7,360
---------------- That includes premium (according to Bonham's catalogue). VAT (at 20% ??)is £1472, Grand Total = £8832.00.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles