Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
By boris
Photo was taken west from Auldgirth at Speddoch Moor, I could do with a Bantam again, maybe a swap ? :D
By KC1961
boris wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:42 am
I could do with a Bantam again, maybe a swap ? :D
I'm keeping them, I've decided that Bantams will be ideal for the future when I'm even older and weaker than I am just now.
By boris
Keeping a Bantam or two sounds like a good plan, that`s why I have my little Negrini, hoping to use it on the Moidart run this year and maybe if I am brave enough the Bob McGregor
By KC1961
Do you take part in these regularly? I've taken a run up to Killin a few times in the past to see the bikes "piped off" on their way. Hopefully all events like this happen this year.
By boris
I took part in the Moidart Peninsula run in 2019 (3ta) and have done a few `Tiddler` runs on yam v90 and the Negrini. Before I moved up to DandG I joined a lot of VMCC Northumbria and Durham section runs and also my club the TYMC, for the Dales and the Eskdale runs. Rarely on the same bike, I tend to chop and change quite often. Beamish reliability run and Trophy Trial also on a couple of occasions. Hoping to find a few ride outs up here a bit more local, possibly some RE runs arranged by the local dealer.
By boris
I have found another bike but need to sell this condor beauty ! cheap (and cheerful) :D £1250 ovno,
By stinkwheel
I'd have it in a heartbeat if I had somewhere to put it and if wasn't for the degree of marital disharmony yet another motorbike appearing would cause.
By Wheaters
Oh dear… this is similar to the story of my 350 Bullet. I only bought it as a cheap winter/wet weather runabout to save me riding my shiny bike…….

The evidence (such as time and money spent) now suggests otherwise. :shock:
By boris
Condor still available, now has to stand under a cover outside, shame, so a four figure offer will get it... it is still getting used so it won`t seize up !
By boris
Still for sale but at least its in a garage now....still using it once a week...another photo to remind you what it looks like ![
dor.jpg
dor.jpg (31.6 KiB) Viewed 1627 times

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles