This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
Sorry could not delete the early posts
For sale, a 1954 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet. One former keeper. 47,057 miles from new. I bought it 2005. Currently on Sorn, V5C.
Original instruction book published 1954 included.
Rebuilt engine 99% minor work to do. Many new parts including, new rockers, main bearings, Piston (Crusader), Unleaded valve seats. Rear sprocket and mounting bolts improved version (Hitchcock’s), Tank Badges, Swing arm bushes complete with end locking caps. Headlight and rim, Hagon shocks, Centre stand, Wheel rims and Stainless spokes, toolboxes. Comes with Avon handlebar fairing. Spare Timing Cover. Professionally sprayed frame, mudguards, petrol tank, toolboxes. No voltage control box and one rear footrest broken. The bike is stripped down as I intended to rebuild it but do not have the time.
An A4 folder filled with Workshop sheets and other Enfield related paper work included.
To find out more please email or phone and I can answer any questions and also a link to view 58 pictures of the bike.
Would make a good winter project to be ready for next summer.
£2,200 or near offer. View before you buy.
Michael Yates
01482 887709
Keep safe.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles