Please Note: As we make our living selling parts, we will NOT accept postings offering parts for sale or requesting parts wanted (complete bikes are ok). Any postings appearing to break this agreement will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
By Tangle
Hi all,

I've had the above bike for 50 years. It's followed me round various house moves in bits for storage. It's complete and I think it's now time to find a new home for it as I feel if I didn't restore it during lockdown, I never will.

I have the original green cardboard log book which says that it was the model with the full fairing but when I purchased it as a teenager it had been converted to the a bike. I have the head for the fairing and a number of other spare parts plus manual and original Gander and Grey receipts. I think that because the bike originally had a fairing, the front mudguard may be from a Triumph.

I'd like the bike to go to a good home to be restored and used so I'm looking for advice on how to find that kind of person. I'll consider donating it to a club if any would be interested.

T
By Davedup
You'll likely to have enthusiasts on here, or could try the REOC pages on facebook etc.
Whereabouts are you based? It might be that a club member is local to you and can have a look.
Dave
By Davedup
Happy to post on the REOC page and signpost people here. Do you have an idea of what you would like for it?
Sounds a nice project.
By Tangle
I have no idea what it's worth and to be honest, I mostly want it to go to a good home, someone who's going to use it.

What sort of value would it have do you think?
By Davedup
That's a really hard question to genuinely answer, I'll post on the REOC page and direct to here.
Some photos might well help.
By Davedup
I've posted on the REOC facebook page, lots of knowledgeable people. That way you should get a proper price.
I might be interested but lets see what people say about the value
By Tangle
It proved hard to find photos. Here's a couple from before it was dismantled for storage.
Attachments
IMG_2038.jpeg
IMG_2038.jpeg (128.37 KiB) Viewed 290 times
IMG_2039.jpeg
IMG_2039.jpeg (116.2 KiB) Viewed 290 times

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles