This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Slowlane
Bike.jpg
Bike.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 3133 times
For sale my 2003 (53) Bullet Sixty 5. Decided to hang up my boots after 50 years on 2 wheels.

I will be putting it on ebay after my holiday but thought I would try here first.

Has been on a few REOC camps, but not for a couple of years.

Genuine 100% Indian model!!

Best of the old iron barrels, decent gearbox and electric boot for the infirm of hip. (me)

MOT to 11/12/2021.

Recent new AGM battery.

Recent new sidestand.

Recent new coil.

Electronic ignition, but old (worn!) points assembly included.

Indicators are non standard, but are recent and replaced previous non standard ones that corroded.

Small extensions on mirrors at handlebar end so you can see past your shoulders.

Wiring altered to all DC to give maximum charge for starter. I ride with bright LED sidelights at front not headlight during the day. Easy to swap back, AC reg included.

Speedo shows 4600 miles, I believe the speedo was swapped from KM about 10 years ago which adds 3600 miles, so total believed to be about 8200.

I have owned it since 2014 and done only about 4400 miles, only 300 in the last two years.

4 previous owners, one of which was the dealer I bought it from, Shropshire motorcycles in Wem, the old Midlands Royal Enfield.

Currently fitted with single saddle and tea caddy filter, but I have all the standard parts to put it back to original if needed, down to the old down pipe and PAV. These together with some carb jets, service items, manual, Snidal CD and some special tools are all included, along with a rack and top box. Also include trolley under the stand.

Basically buyer gets any RE stuff I have and bike clothing if desperate!

Bike collect from Evesham. Cash on collection only.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles