This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By vin
I bought this continental on a bit of an impulse as I liked the look of it however I now think it's not my sort of thing so have decided to let it go I've been looking for a 500 bullet project to build a scrambler for a while so would consider a project or complete bullet in some sort of an exchange.the bike is pretty tidy starts easy however the chap I bought it off didn't make a great job of the paint work on the tank and has mucked about with the gear selector settings ,the lights horn etc all work it has a four speed crusader engine fitted overall an easy project that has already had over £700 spent on it via our hosts by former keeper receipts to prove and v5 in my name I would consider sensible offers and welcome viewing the bike is in st austell Cornwall .tel vin 07903402836
Attachments
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3077 times
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 3077 times
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3077 times
vin wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:55 am
I bought this continental on a bit of an impulse as I liked the look of it however I now think it's not my sort of thing so have decided to let it go I've been looking for a 500 bullet project to build a scrambler for a while so would consider a project or complete bullet in some sort of an exchange.the bike is pretty tidy starts easy however the chap I bought it off didn't make a great job of the paint work on the tank and has mucked about with the gear selector settings ,the lights horn etc all work it has a four speed crusader engine fitted overall an easy project that has already had over £700 spent on it via our hosts by former keeper receipts to prove and v5 in my name I would consider sensible offers around £2000 and welcome viewing the bike is in st austell Cornwall .tel vin 07903402836

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles