This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By bikerbiker
WTD re woodman or trials 350 or 500 anything considered :D
cheers roger :ugeek:
By Adrian
First thing, get the spelling right.

Second thing, did you want the RE-built Indian Woodsman from 1955-59 or the Electra-X/Electra EFI-based Woodsman from 2008-2013? The latter would be easier to find in the UK.

A.
By bikerbiker
Hi Adrian
So sorry for my illiteracy it an age thing .
ok all understood looking for something to tinker with so possible early model something with carb s ??? OR possible 350 c5 or similar any input would be good thanks.
regards Roger
By Adrian
Hi Roger,

there still seem to be a few older Indian-built Bullets (pre EFI) around for you to tinker with, though prices are going up by the looks of it. Any old Indian Bullet can be dressed up as a pretend Woodsman, the 50's originals were all exported to the USA where most of the survivors still are. A few have made it back to the UK, but you'd be lucky to find one.

The EFI bikes are not beyond home maintenance but I prefer something with a carb on it (not a car bonnet).

A.
By bikerbiker
Morning Adrian
I hope this finds you well and many thanks for all the information you have given me so far so I :mrgreen: will need to be looking for a pree unit then there has been a couple of nice ones on here but gone lol last thumper I had was 1966 royal enfield continental .
I bought the last but 1 of the special edition tribute C 5 just want some thing I can have tinker with if you see anything I might like please can you let me know ok stay safe old lad again thank u.
Roger
07968 732618
roger@ridesafe.net

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles