This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By wr6133
2000 Bullet 500 Trials

Boyer Power Box

Boyer Ignition

5 speed gearbox

21” front wheel

Alloy rims front and rear

New Mk1 Concentric

Watsonian-Squire rear subframe

Alloy tank

Alloy mudguards

New seat

Consumables all new

Currently 2 miles on the clock since it’s been built. This will increase to 4 when I MOT it (booked 6/3/21)

Starts easily, runs and rides as it should. It’s a very well sorted, 5 speed right hand shift Bullet Trials. All lights and indicators fitted for road use.

I have paperwork and history for this bike going back to the original pre-sales letter from Watsonian.

Bad points, there is a small ding on the right side of the tank and the black painted areas are not the best. Small amount of corrosion on the headlamp rim extension and the exhaust header (should autosol off).

Please study pictures as they form part of the description. Bike is located in Tidworth, Wiltshire. I can be contacted at wr6133 @ gmail . com (remove superfluous spaces from email address).

£2700 Offers considered

By wr6133
Hi Dinsdale, as per title it's a year 2000. Mileage before current build was 26k, it underwent a nut and bolt rebuild between 2017 and 2020 to get where it is now. Mileage since rebuild is now 12 (photo of odo was taken before I took it for MOT).

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles