This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
The bike is in great condition as expected for a sunny Sunday machine and has only one former keeper.
It comes with 2 keys, original service/ hand book, Royal Enfield tool kit and a full service history. I have spent a considerable amount improving the bike.
Hitchcock's straight through exhaust and silencer with removable baffle.
K&N air filter
EJK electronic fuel controller.
Hitchcock's chrome end bar mirrors
Fly screen
Engine bars
Hitchcock's Pannier frames and a rear rack with Givi plate
Royal Enfield hard case panniers.
It also comes with the original exhaust and stalk mirrors if required. I have it booked in on Wednesday 21 October for its MOT, so it will have a year on it and it was fully serviced 500 miles ago in March. The mileage is 7640 but this will go up as it is still in use.

I am looking for £3495 and I am based in Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire. I need something for all weather commuting and might consider a swap for a Honda nc750x
Hi jezz. I have just joined Hitchcocks and whilst perusing the site I saw that you used to be the proud owner of Enfield that is now mine . I purchased it from hunts in a ManChester. It’s a beautiful bike and well looked after and draws lots of admiring glances . I was wondering whether it’s ok to ask you a few questions about it ? Thanks gary

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles