This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Aethelric
I bought the Himalayan new, in March 2020 for I wanted a reliable all rounder that I would ultimately become my only bike. I had the first service done at North Cornwall Motorcycles after the initial 300 mile run in period (carried our very carefully) and stamped in owners manual.

I have added a mount and a USB supply to power my phone (phone not included)

And I have strengthened the rear rack

The bike is a 2020 plate with only 575 miles on the clock. (The first 300 miles running in period at max speed of 40mph was a bit tedious)

£3900
By Aethelric
I got the Himmie with the intention of it ultimately becoming my only bike. I traded in my Bullet for it, as I worried a bit about the Bullet's reliability.
My other Bike is a 1986 BMW R65LS which I have had for 27 years. I had just re-built it and I was having some problems. But the problems are sorted now and it is running well.

For the type of riding I do, mainly along the Cornish A, B, C, and unclassified roads, (you know what they are like Papasmurf) both bikes are equally as good, and quite similar to ride. Too similar really. I just don't need two similar bikes. So one has to go, and heart triumphs over brain and I am selling my new 2020 Himmie and keeping my 34 year old BMW.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles